Widely used to carbonate beer, soda, kombucha, juice, water and even homemade water.
1. Clean the carbon lock cap and tube.
2. Connect the tube with the carbonation lid.
3. Use a carbonized valve cap to replace your normal keg lid.
4. Fasten your gas cord to the gas lever on the keg cover for fast and powerful carbonization.
Add on options:
- Ball lock disconnects
- Ball lock disconnects with mini co2 regulator and 4 co2 cartridges
- Ball lock disconnects with a Commercial grade co2 regulator and co2 cylinder