Widely used to carbonate beer, soda, juice, water and even homemade water.
Strong beer carbonization: Diffusion stone will send a large amount of gas bubbles through your beverage and the carbonation stone will create a large surface area, helping CO2 to be quickly absorbed into the beer! No more shaking the key during carbonisation!
For safety reasons, when the pressure reaches 70 psi, the valve will automatically open. Clean the kit before and after each use. Please note that diffusion stones need to be boiled in water to clean the pores.
The large surface area helps to quickly absorb CO2 into the beer!
1. Clean the carbon lock cap and tube.
2. Connect the tube with diffusion stone to the carbonation lid.
3. Use a carbonized valve cap to replace your normal keg lid. (The "Carbonation stone" should be inside the keg near the bottom.)
4. Fasten your gas cord to the gas lever on the keg cover for fast and powerful carbonization.
Add on options:
- Ball lock disconnects
- Ball lock disconnects with mini co2 regulator and 4 co2 cartridges
- Ball lock disconnects with a Commercial grade co2 regulator and co2 cylinder
Video courtesy - Cold Brew Avenue